Stonecrest Partners is a boutique independent financial services enterprise that includes sister companies Stonecrest Capital Markets, Inc. and Stonecrest Advisors, Inc.
- Built on a foundation of personalized service and trust, the firm is focused on achieving superior results for our retail and institutional clients.
- Founded by institutional traders, Stonecrest Partners is a privately held company, allowing greater flexibility for both clients and advisors.
- Stonecrest Partners is based in Austin, Texas, with offices or affiliates in Miami, Ridgewood (NYC area), San Antonio, and San Juan, Puerto Rico.
- The International Division is based in Miami and San Juan – we are intently focused on keeping a global perspective.
- Securities are offered through Stonecrest Capital Markets, Inc., member of FINRA and SIPC. Investment advisory services offered through Stonecrest Advisors, Inc., a registered investment advisor in Austin, Texas.
Stonecrest Partners is built around the Pershing platform. Pershing LLC, a wholly owned subsidiary of The Bank of New York Mellon Corporation (BNY Mellon), ended June 2017 with $33B in total assets and $3.0B member's equity. Through our affiliation with Pershing, we can provide an array of services to our advisors and their clients.